Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2


Day 2: 177lbs, UH WHAT? I swear this is true folks. How it happened I have NO IDEA! Does HCG just melt the fat away? It kind of feels like it!

so Day 1: BMI 29.2 (over 29.9 is obese)
Day 2 BMI: 28.6

I am going to try to add to the post a few times a day then post at night. That way we can avoid 10 posts a day :)

Morning:
I am not tired. I have energy. Actually I have more energy than normal. I am so confused by all of this.

Today I woke up feeling great. I had coffee, about a cup of cucumber and a slice of tomato for breakfast. I felt full and still had energy.

Afternoon:
For lunch I had 100 grams of tuna with a few drops of yellow mustard. I scooped the tuna up with melba toast and chowed down. It was YUMMY! I also had a granny smith apple. I was full and still have energy. I feel like I am hitting an afternoon slump though so a cup of coffee with a stevia packet is in my future.

Evening:

I went to the grocery store this afternoon to pick up some more variety. Oh man did I want to eat everything in sight! Not because I was hungry but because I WANTED too. I did not feel like I needed to eat at all. I just felt like those boneless chicken wings that my daughter got smelled so good. I actually took one of the wings, put it in my mouth and chewed it up and spit it out. Gross I know. My intentions at first were to eat it but as I was chewing it I began to gag. I am not sure if that is due to the HCG or my total disgust with myself for wanting to cheat on the 2nd flippin' day.

Like for real? day 2 and trying to cheat? I am so disappointed in myself. My complete obsession with food is really becoming apparent with this diet. I think about food all the time. AGAIN I am NOT hungry AT ALL. I don't even walk to the fridge or pantry and think of grabbing something. I just think about food, a lot. I think about my next meal more than anything. I really don't know why and I hope I stop soon because it is liable to drive me mad. I did this before the diet quite often but not near as much as I do now. It is really embarrassing to admit it but there ya go. It has been a long time coming to actually admit it and maybe if I would have admitted it sooner I would not be in this place now.

Dinner went well. I was not all that impressed with my salad that I made though.
it was made with spinach which I was excited about but then I bought these frozen salad shrimps. Um, yuck. They tasted like fishy shrimp. I know that does not make sense but you know what I mean right?
ok moving on.
The salad consisted of 70 grams spinach. 30 grams tomatoes, 100 grams shrimp and lemon juice. I think it could have been good if the shrimp was not so blah.

It was satisfying but not my favorite. I drank a big 'ol cup of water, cleaned the house and played tag with the kids. I thought for sure I would be exhausted after playing tag but NOPE I felt GREAT! I am just so amazed at how great I am feeling from this. It just does not even seem right. I am usually very hungry when I diet. I usually cut my calories to 1100 when dieting and if I work out then I give myself an extra 300 calories to make 1400. When I do that I feel starved. How in the hell am I only eating around 500 calories and feel GREAT?

We went about our evening and around 11:15 I got a little hunger pang. Nothing serious though. I got a drink of water and went to bed. I was worried that I might toss and turn thinking about food but I did not, I went right to sleep and slept all through the night. It was great!

Funny stuff:


No comments:

Post a Comment